Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year a few weeks LATE! So we finally moved in the WEEK of CHRISTMAS! I know we are crazy, but we really just wanted to be in our house for Christmas. Technically we still aren't finished yet... shhhh don't tell.
Sorry I have been horrible about updating our blog, but we haven't had the Internet... nor have I had a second to run to my parents to use theirs. Thanks to my parents, all of our babysitters (Dee, Athena, Mariel, etc.), and my hard working husband we are finally moved in!!!
Here are a few pictures of our house:
Up stairs family room looking at Madi's room, bathroom, and Kevin's room on far left.
Kitchen dining area looking into our family room and front door.
Master bedroom
Our messy master bathroom and closet
Well there you have it. If you want to see more of the house, I guess you're just going to have to come visit us. Ha ha. We love visitors now that we live in the middle of nowhere!








2 comments:
Yea, another post, I'm so proud. Your house is beautiful and huge, I love it! That's awesome you got in before Christmas. Dinner was so fun the other night. We'll have to do that more often.
That is awesome!! We are glad you are in. It is beautiful!! We look forward to an offical tour. The girls miss Madi, give me a call sometime.
Post a Comment