FAMILY TIME AT CHUCKY CHEESE!

I have the cutest video of Kevin and Madi playing with Tyler, but I don't know how to upload such a large video. If anyone knows how... let me know. Thanks

I have the cutest video of Kevin and Madi playing with Tyler, but I don't know how to upload such a large video. If anyone knows how... let me know. ThanksPosted by The Wangsgard's at 11:20 AM
Labels: Family Time
10 comments:
Cute. Ethan get's excited when Paul comes home from work, too. I love it.
I'll be in UT Mar. 16-25 and would love to help you with anything for Melissa's shower. Send me an email and we can talk about it. kristywalker(at)gmail.com
they are adorable!!! you guys have the cutest dang kids- no shocker there though. :)
p.s. the only way I have found to upload larg videos is through onetruemedia.com
good luck!!!
You are such a cute little family! We really do need to get together!
Confession... I have been a blog stalker for some time... I have loved peeking in on your darling family and watching the progress of your BEAUTIFUL home! I am so excited for you! I am glad you found me, I am trying to keep it updated, it may be my only journal for now. We need a "girls" day out!
Confession... I have been a blog stalker for some time... I have loved peeking in on your darling family and watching the progress of your BEAUTIFUL home! I am so excited for you! I am glad you found me, I am trying to keep it updated, it may be my only journal for now. We need a "girls" day out!
Thanks Char,
I'll give it a try.
It was sure fun to hang out with you guys at Chucky Cheese. Ailia had a great visit getting to play with all her cousins. I enjoyed seeing you all too!
i like your floor, it looks really good. i still need to come see it!
Hey dudie-pants, will you go to www.mormonmommyblogs.blogspot.com and nominate my new blog under the February Spotlight Blog....
the blog address for mine is www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com
thanks lover.
Couldn't tell you for sure what you could do about the video but I know Brody and I have had the same problems because our HD video files are HUGE. Brody did figure out though that he could convert them into a smaller file if they were recorded in standard definition. It is such a process though that I never bother. Thanks again for stopping by last week! It was so fun to see you and the family!
Post a Comment