This is our moving train. They fit it all on two trailors in one trip. Crazy! We wouldn't even know if we dropped something along the way. That is one way to de-junk! :)
This is Christmas with Great Grandpa Stratford as he opened his gifts. Madi took it upon herself to explain who everyone was in the pictures. She thinks she is so big.
The "Stratford Girls" all got vest for Christmas from my parents. We had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. This New Years Eve we had a party at our new home and had a blast. Unfortunately I was having too much fun to take any pictures. For pictures and a better update check out my sisters blog (dan and Dee).








7 comments:
Mel!! I am so glad to see that you finally posted! I have been wondering how you guys have been doing! Your house looks gorgeous!! That is so nice that you made it in for Christmas! Your tree is so pretty - I love how tall it is! We may just drop by sometime. Shaun's brother lives in Rollins Ranch up there. I am glad to see you guys are doing well and had a fun Christmas! Have you heard anything about soccer this year? I really want to play again!
Yeah! I am so happy you moved in to the new house! It is way nice! You and Tyler did a great job. I am sure all that hard work was worth it! Missed you while you didn't blog for 6 months!!! We will totally have to come see you guys!
FINALLY! Welcome back to the blogging world! 6 months is a LOBG time! I guess you had an excuse.
I am so glad you guys are finally able to be settled in and just enjoy all the hard work you've put into your georgeous home.
Thanks for letting us come play for New Years.
The boys keep asking when we are going to sleep over at Madi's house again. Love you!
Hey Mel! It's Stephanie! I got your blog off of Char's and i'm so excited to keep in touch better now! Your family is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how much your little boy looks like Ty!
Looking at the trailer makes me sick to my stomach. I don't miss moving AT ALL! I bet you are so relieved to be pretty much done!
I've sure missed hearing about what's up with you guys. I can't wait to see your house when we come to town this week!
Hey Melanie,
It's Macey Cook....I saw your blog on Lisa's. It's so good to see how you have been....your family is so stinkin cute! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment