According to Madi this is "Cristal" the snow girl... Frosty's wife.
If you know Madi she is sooooo excited to go to the new Mtn Green elementary school, "When she turns five!" as Madi says it. So we have started to pretend to go to school every day. This is how I get Madi dressed, her hair done, and a little bit of learning in. So we load her back pack up with all the essentials. We even ride her scooter to "school" aka her room.








4 comments:
Crystal the snow girl -eh. LOVE it! I also love that Ty's pants are two different colors.
Good job playing school. What a doll Miss Madi is.
I also really like the expression on Madi's face in the pic of Ailia, Madi and Kevi sitting on the hearth. Too cute.
I miss you.
Yeah Ty takes his snow man making very seriously! That is why he is soaking wet!
Thanks for featuring Ailia and me on your blog. It was our pleasure to come visit and hang out with your guys. We only wish it happened more often! Madi's pretend school is so dang cute! I can just picture her getting ready for school! It's going to be a long couple of years until she's finally ready to actually go to school!
P.S. It's been over 70 degrees here all week. Oh, how we miss the snow!
I wish I were around you four more. I hardly know Kevin and Maddy seems to have THE most fun personality. I want you to get yo know Matt too! It's so hard being so far away from everyone. Matt is in school full time and doing ROTC (yes he is going into the army) and working part time at the MTC. I'm just a at home for right now. I got too sick for a while to work. Hmmm....we will find time somehow to get together. I promise! And I will try to put some pictures up. Mostly right now I just look fat. LOL....but I will see what i can do. Love you all so much! Take care! And we'll keep in touch!
Post a Comment