Monday, January 26, 2009

OrSoSheSays

I have to tell you all what an awesome blog site this is. My AMAZING sister-in-law MARIEL and her cousin JESSICA do it, and THEY ARE SO CREATIVE! It is worth taking a look at it. Not only is it hillarious, it is very informative. It always has fun new ideas for food, holidays, ect. The other cool thing is Mariel lists info on food storage! A MUST SEE!!!!
So take a look and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the website...so many cute ideas. Thanks for sharing. This website is going on my blog for sure!

powerhouse said...

Mel..I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Crazy. We really need to get together with everybody soon. Your house is so beautiful...I love it.

Shaun - Jillian said...

Hey Mel - Are you having the shower at your house? You are more then welcome to any of the decorations! I still have a lot of plates and napkins left over too that you seriously can have because I don't know when else they will get used. I cannot believe how big Kevin is getting. He is not a little baby anymore! Have you heard anything about soccer again this spring? I definitely want to play again so let me know if you hear anything!

Mariel said...

Awww..you're nice! Hope you two had a ragingly romantic Valentines Day!

Our Favorites...


Music