FINALLY... For all of you who have been asking for house pictures, here they are. Welcome to our new stomping grounds... well not yet. If you know Ty and me, you know how much we like projects. Tyler likes to call them DEALS. So here is our newest "DEAL/ PROJECT"
Front view of our house. Notice all the beautiful WEEDS
Front view of our house. Notice all the beautiful WEEDS

Side view of house, looking east.

This is the back of our house with the deck

This is our west side view looking down the canyon.

This is our back yard looking at the new Mtn Green Elementary school. I love that I can walk our kids to school every day.
This is our Family room looking from the kitchen to the front door.

This is our loft or upstairs family room. To the left of this is Madi and Kevin's bedrooms.

This is our loft or upstairs family room. To the left of this is Madi and Kevin's bedrooms.
So there you go. Our long awaited, still waiting, HOME! :) We are hoping to start the construction in about a week or two. Then we should be living there hopefully withing 2 months. Then if you want more pictures I guess you'll just have to come visit us clear up in Mtn Green. We love visitors!
Becc came to town so we finally got cousin pictures of all of the Wangsgards. Mariel had little Isabelle Ann a few days later to add to the girl side. Bonnie is pregnant with a ?GIRL? (maybe) and Becc we aren't sure what the sex is yet. So we are evening out nicely between our boys and girls.


This is the Beautiful Isabelle Ann born just 9 days ago.
Caleb, Caden, Kevin, Greg, and Shane
These are all of the GIRL WANGSGARDS. Minus Mariels newest little Isabelle.
Madison, Audrey, and Ailia

This is the Beautiful Isabelle Ann born just 9 days ago.











14 comments:
Clint and I absolutly love your house. We want to be neighbors maybe you should look out for us a deal/project. Let us know how much lots are up there. Your home is beautiful. I love the finish work and the outside look of the house.
I'm so glad that I got to see your house in person. The pictures you took are pretty good, but it was so much better in person. I'm excited to see the finished "deal" someday!
How Beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys! Dan and Mariel's baby girl is so cute. It seems their family is growing so quick- 4 kids!
Mel, your house is beatiful! I'm way excited for you. What a nice place to live.
I am excited for you guys and your new "little DEAL". You know how much we'd LOVE to be your neighbors. Especially now that you are in the PERFECT LOCATION! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember that we can help you guys out, whether it be with kids or a bit of hard labor. Just let us know. I love you May and I am so excited for you in this next big step!
I love your house! We will have to stop by and say hello next time we are up there. It is a beautiful house and we love the area up there. It is very nice to be so close to the new elementary school. Shaun's brother lives just down the road from you in Rollins Ranch. We will definitely have to stop by and see the finished product. What all do you guys have to do?
Hey Mel-
I tried to call you today but I am not sure if I have the right number. Clint was wondering if he could have Tyler's phone number to talk to him about some finish work project he has coming up. He was wondering if Tyler would be interested in working on them together. Anyways email me your number at clinttaylor@hotmail.com
I love it. Oh my it is beautiful. You are going to have so much fun decorating. Yea! Come down here I would love to go shopping with you to fill that new house. :)
Julie just saw the pictures of your new house for the first time... She's jealous, Thanks a lot man! Looks like it's time for another post though
Your home is gorgeous! I'm glad that things finally worked out with closing on both deals. Have fun with all the finishing touches-that will definitely be a project!
Hey, you moved in yet or what? Maybe that is why you haven't posted for two months!
Hopefully the house is coming along well! I am sure that is why you haven't posted - I did the same thing. You will have to post some pictures when it is all done!
we love your house!!!!
Wow - so you guys should be maybe moved into here by now? It looks absolutely beautiful. What a fun "deal" for you. I'm jealous - Mtn.Green is such a neat place to live!
Post a Comment