So we finally closed on both houses last Friday and we are so excited! It doesn't seem real that we actually sold our first home together. At the same time we can't wait to get into our new home in Mtn Green. We are currently being spoiled by living at Ty's brother's (Dan and Mariel)beautiful home in Uintah. They just finished building their home in January and are nice enough to allow us to crash in their basement until ours is finished. It gets a little crazy because they have a 6 yr old, a 4 yr old, a 2 yr old, and are currently at the hospital having their 4th baby! That's a lot of kids for Madi to play and fight with but we love it. Thanks Mariel for putting up with us!
As for the pictures I keep promising.... I kind of can't find our camera in the craziness of the move. Oops. So I did take pictures using my Mom's camera but don't have them with me. The house will be cooler when it's all finished any way. 

Our little Madi has had a hard time understanding why she can't go HOME. We drove by the house to go to my soccer game and Madi kept saying, "Come back house, come back!" She was so sad which made me sad, until I suggested we go get an ice cream cone then she forgot all about the house. That is one nice thing about a 2 year old. They are easy to change their focus. We will always love our first house, but are so excited to be moving on.








3 comments:
Congratulations! Madi is getting so big. I wish we could see you guys. I am really happy for you that the closings are though. That's always a relief. Good luck with the house in Mt. Green. I hear it is beautiful. Maybe me and Brody can come see you some time when you are moved in. Take care.
Ash
Congratulations on the closings! That is so nice to have everything done so you can start working on it. Do you know how long it will be until you are able to move in? I miss playing soccer too. Are you playing on a team right now? Good luck with everything. Also, we live about 1 minute from where you are staying so give me a call and we can hang out or take your kids on a walk around the neighborhood.
Mel, this is a long overdue thank you but I love my hooter hider. It is the perfect pattern and timing. I just love, love it. I am also excited to see some pictures of your dream home. Come on already. :)
Post a Comment