Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 YEARS OLD!

I can't believe MY little girl is 2 YEARS OLD! Even though she acts like a 5 year old already, it just seems crazy that I'm old enough to have a 2 year old. Madison was born on July 25, 2006 at 2:03pm. She weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 20 inches long. We were so excited to see what the LONG 9 months had brought us. We were more than over come with joy and satisfaction.
Madi was a very content baby. She grew very quickly into our cute little "fatty Madi" as we like to call her. She was the rolliest (I swear that's a word), squishiest baby I'd ever see. But we loved every roll.

Madi didn't know what to do with the cake, but she quickly caught on and ate the whole thing. On her 1 year birthday party we announced that I was pregnant with Kevin. Everyone was pretty surprised.


Madi is now 31 lbs and 2 inches taller than a normal 2 year old. Is anyone that surprised? Madi loves to talk all day long and says pretty much any word she hears. She loves to sing and dance, count to 10, and anything on the go. She loves anything girly like hair bows, purses, finger nail polish, clothes, etc. She loves to play hide and go seek, which is what she is doing in this picture. She insists on wearing a bib just like Kevin.

We LOVE YOU MADISON MARIE WANGSGARD! We are so grateful that you are apart of our family and you bring so much joy and happiness to our lives.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!

6 comments:

just dandee said...

I so remember that day when Madi arrived! I was so proud of you for doing it "all naturale". My little sis was a mommy. Madi was cute from the start. Every roll was so perfect! My boys adore her so much. WE love you Madi!

Mariel said...

Happy Birthday to little Madi! That was such a fun memory to be pregnant with each other and have our little girls so close together. I hope they will always be close to each other...that will be fun.

gio said...

Cristian says happy birthday!

Ashley said...

Oh, I miss seeing Madie. She is so sweet. Happy Birthday Madie! I can't believe how time flies by so quickly.

The Steele family said...

Happy birthday to Madi she is so cute

Terri said...

Yea Happy Birthday, she is sooo cute and girly. I hope all is going well with your house, I cant wait to see it. I surely love you guys, keep us posted.

Our Favorites...


Music