It's OFFICIAL... we sold our house! It all happened so quickly and now we are suppose to be out by July 21st! Aahhhh! Talk about FAST! I never thought I would miss our current house once we sold it, but it has been a great house with a lot of fun memories. It is our first home where our first 2 kids were born. We have put our heart into this house completely remodeling each room. I'm also really going to miss our back yard. It is shady and private.
We are under contract to buy our dream house in Mountain Green, but that doesn't close until July 31st. It is a foreclosure and it never was totally finished, so that is where my wonderful husbands skills come into play! Hopefully he can do most of the work and save us a little $$$ mullah $$$. I'll post some pictures of the new house when we get some. Until then we are going to be packing like crazy!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
SOLD!
Posted by The Wangsgard's at 12:52 PM
Labels: Gramercy SOLD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








13 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it sold so fast. I am so excited for you to live in Mt. Green. What a change that will be. Did uncle Bill sell your house? Congratulations!
How exciting! Let me know if I can take Madi and Kevi so you can pack up. I know how hard that is with kids.
Congrats that is great. Houses are not selling very fast at this time so getting it sold fast is so great.
Fun! I am so glad you got the MT. Green house. So will you be moving in with your mom and dad or Dan and Mariel? You are welcome to come here. HaHa. That would be cozy. But honestly we would love it. And we owe you guys big time!
So I am kind of a moving expert... unfortunately. But PLEASE don't hesitate to ask for help. We would love to help in anyway we can. GOOD LUCK! It is so exciting!!!
It doesn't surprise me at all how fast it sold! You two made that house so stinkin cute!
Moving will easily solve the problem of punk neighborhood kids sneaking in your pool!
Hi Mel. I am so happy for you. See what happens when you pay your tithing and don't move to fast you tried to sell first . Good for you. I would offer to help watch your kids .But you know...Can't wait to see you at the reunion .maybe...
Wow - I can't believe you sold the house. Good luck packing. I'm excited to see the new house when we come in August.
Yeah!!! I am so glad you sold your house. I want to see pictures of the new house. We love Mountain green it is so pretty. We almost built there.
Congrats! Let me know if I can help!
Hey Melanie and Ty....this is Katie Vickers Madsen. I just found your blog through a blog etc. and just wanted to say "Hi." Your little family is so cute and your blog is awesome.
That is so exciting that it sold that fast! I am jealous you are moving to Mt. Green. It is so beautiful up there and so close to so many great things. I have always wanted to live there but unfortunately it's not the most practical thing with Shaun working in Wet Valley. Good luck with everything. You will definitely have to add some pictures soon. That is so exciting to be getting a new place.
Hi guys - just peeking in to say Hi! Congrats yet again on the big milestone and good luck on the new place. We LOVED Mtn.Green the year we were there with mom and dad - it is so beautiful.
Hi again - fun to hear from you! We're headed off to Connecticut to start Law school...and finally we'll be in ONE place for THREE years!! (We've moved 6 times in 5 yrs. and lived in 3 states!) Big changes! Can't wait to see a pic of your new place up in Mtn.Green!
Post a Comment