Alright, so here is a quick update on our HOUSE DRAMA. The buyers of our home backed out on the last day possible, of course we had already rented a storage unit for all of our stuff and moved almost our whole house out. So for the past 2 weeks we have lived in our bare house with only our bed (Madi sleeps on the floor in a sleeping bag), clothes and the computer. Its been tricky to keep Madi entertained when there is nothing to play with, so we drive to other places. (parks, pools, Grandma and Yiayia's house, etc.) We now under contract again with another buyer which is scheduled to close August 21st. We are just praying this one doesn't fall through.
As for our new home in Mountain Green, it is scheduled to close on July 31st! We are really excited to get to finish this home and make it our own. It is about as much of "building a home" as we really want to get. Tyler thinks he can finish it in about a month, but everyone thinks he is being too optimistic. Sorry there are still no pictures. I promise once the house is ours I will post some pictures. Until then you can all just imagine what it might look like. Just kidding.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
House Update...
Posted by The Wangsgard's at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Oh yuck Mel - I can really relate!! We are experiencing the same drama here with an apartment deal that backed out after we had things settled ... hopefully all we be settled and we'll get to move in Sept.5th. In the meantime - duffel bag living and entertaining the kiddo without her "stuff". I don't think I want to look at our duffel bag for the next year!! Good luck as it all wraps up for you!
Post a Comment