Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowmobiling Trip

This weekend we had a blast snowmobiling up in Kamas with my family. Friday afternoon we went and stayed in this cabin with my sister and her 3 cute boys. Then Saturday the rest of my family met us up there to go snowmobiling.

Kevin loved riding on the snowmobiles with his Dad, or by himself. I think we are in for it.
Madi loved the huge swing they had there. She also loved following her cousins around.


Ty and I went snowshoeing with Deanne (my sis) and Dan. It was such a beautiful day!

Me and my awesome sister Deanne



This is my Dad after a long and tough snowmobiling ride with the boys! Looks like fun huh!

Here are all of the girls going for a ride. My mom is the one with all the grand kids on her lap. Can you tell who is the favorite?
Left to right: Kenzie, me, Mom (kids), and Deanne


This is inside the cute cabin. What a fun and beautiful place to get away.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hello my sweet Mel. I had to really get caught up on your life. I have not done blogging in awhile. It looks like you guys had soo much fun in the snow. I am so sorry to hear about your house flood but hey good girl about keeping it real and positive. I want to see more pictures of your home. Take a picture of every room for me. As for the sports cake. Incredible!!! What a great idea. I think I am going to have to copy you for Teave 1 year. I sure miss you guys. I miss seeing family. Okk girl, now take some pictures for me. I want a tour. Love you.

Mariel said...

That looks really fun! I didn't know you guys did that! Kevin and Madi look so cute all bundled...

Our Favorites...


Music