Melissa and Dennis have been trying for a baby for some time now and are so excited to finally get there little one here. We are so excited for you guys and think you two will be awesome parents! I felt honored to be able to host her baby shower.
Look how cute her little belly is!
Kristy and her son Ethan flexing for the picture.
Good luck Melissa! We love you!
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!
Little Leprechauns visited our house last night leaving foot prints all over, easily being traced to the pot of gold or treasure. Everything they touched turned GREEN so we had GREEN pancakes and GREEN apple juice. Madi and Kevin loved the sun glasses and treats the Leprechauns left for them.








5 comments:
They are so cute! YOu are such a great mom May! Thanks for your example to me!
I'm so glad you posted some pictures of the shower. I was so bummed I had to freakin work. We need to all get together again soon. Melissa looks so cute.
You are like super mom celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Maybe next year I'll do something fun with my kids for it.
Oh Melissa is cute pregnant.
Angie, sent me an invitation. I wish I could have been there. Looks like you had a great time! Tell all the girls I said Hello!
looks like a fun morning! love the green pancakes! madi looks so cute as a princess! and caden wants me to tell you that "kevin looks funny in those glasses!"
Oh so cute. Gotta love St. Patty's Day. Melissa's belly is cute. Thanks for letting me crash with you and all your friends at the shower.
Post a Comment