Saturday Madi was invited to a friend PRINCESS birthday party for our neighbor. Madi was so ecstatic she wouldn't put the invitation down all week! She couldn't wait to wear a princess dress and play with her friends.
She wanted Grandma to do her hair... NOT her Mom! So we drove all the way up to the cabin where Grandma was. She she held perfectly still while Grandma curled her hair so pretty!

Nice nose picking to help keep her a little girl! That's my girl!

Introducing PRINCESS MADISON! Thanks to Audrey loaning her princess dress and crown, Madi got to be a princess for the day. (Thanks Natasha for inviting her). I forgot my camera for the party but it was pretty fun with tea, cake, games, presents, and even finger nail painting.

This was on the way to the cabin in Mad's new booster seat! ($34 at Walmart... great deal thanks to Britt's tip off) Kev loves Madi old car seat because he can see now. The only bad thing is Madi almost ALWAYS falls asleep in any moving vehicle.

Her poor head flops and gives her whiplash so bad! But it still doesn't wake her up!

I had to through this picture in too. This is Sunday after church. The whole time change was horrible! They were so tired all through sacrament, until the closing prayer... they both fell asleep. Then we came home and this is how the whole family slept! I love how Kev and Madi are cuddling!
3 comments:
Ok, I must confess. I totally teared up seeing Madi all dolled up in her pretty princess dress complete with princess hair and crown. What a proud moment. I just love that little lady of yours.
She looks soooo sweet. How fuh. Hey I talked to Angie yesterday and was just going to let you know that. I am excited to see you on Tuesday and to check out your new house. It will be lots of fun and I am looking forward to it. Hey do you think other people will be bring there kids? It would be a lot faster for me to come the back way to your house so therefore I wouldn'the be able to drop Dora off at my parents? Are you okay if I bring her or should I make other arraingments? Thanks
thanks for saving me at that crazy Princess party
Post a Comment