Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Stratford Party

We had another Stratford vacation... We went to the Nordic Valley cabin to play for the weekend. Here are the cousins playing on the new deck and swing.
Both Madi and Kevin can't get enough of the 4 wheeler, but now Madi wants to drive it! Watch out she's still learning how to steer.

We also just updated a new game room with ping pong, pool, darts, air hockey, and a projector. Thanks Mom and Dad for working so hard so we can have fun.


This is proof that Ty CAN DANCE! He's actually really good at DDR! He kicks my Butt! I think it's all of his video playing skills coming out!?



Watching movies and just hanging out!


We spent a day at Powder Mountain skiing with my brothers and sister and Ty, while my parents watched our kids. This would have been a really good picture of Ty jumping if I was a better photographer. I couldn't see a thing, so I just guessed when to take the picture. Guess I was a little fast.

Shane tried to show us where all the good snow was, since the rest of the mountain was slushy. So we hiked and hiked to find this ridge. It really was fun, but the snow was the same.



Me and Dee


Ty and Me


My siblings finally skiing together after years!




So the first half of the day I skiied with Madi trying to teach her how to ski. Well, this is her first and ONLY run. She didn't want to use the rope tow, so we went straight for the lift. I think the lift was her favorite part. Once we got off, she wanted to go straight down! Ty and I tried to teach her a real lesson, like how to stop and turn.... but that's not what Madi wanted! Of course. So I held on to her and we just WENT! I look like I'm doing the splits, I know! My legs were burning after a whole run just like that! Madi was satisfied with just that one run, and honestly so was I. As long as she had fun, that's all that matters right!


Tyler boarded with Kevin. I think he's trying to brain wash him from an early age to be a SNOWBOARDER!? I think it might work. Kev thinks anything Ty does is the BEST!


1 comments:

powerhouse said...

That looks like lots of fun. I want to take Dora skiing, but she's sorta a whimp...maybe next year. Sorry if I was rude in the McDonalds parking lot....I just did not want Dan to leave me stuck there, if the traffic cleared up. He really has no patience for traffic:)

Our Favorites...


Music