It will be fun to see pictures of your kids on your blog. I'm always dying for more, and more pictures! I wish we could be there to cuddle and welcome little Kevin to the family. He's adorable. We love you guys, Becc
Ohhh!!! He is so cute! I am just dying that it has been so long since I have been able to see him or hold him. He is so adorable and sounds like he is such a good baby. They are only that tiny for such a short time. You captured his sweetness perfectly in those pictures! Hope to see you all soon!
Oh May, I love these pictures of your little man. He really is so perfect. I do love the picture of Madi with her hair all flipped out and curled. Miss you. Look forward to seeing your guys next week!!!
I love the pictures....they are so cute. So, are you getting any sleep? I hope that all is well. Keep on posting pictures...I love looking at them. Love you guys! Jaimee
Hey Mel, first of congrates your little kids are so cute I say your blog and thought I would say hello. by the way this is kristyn dillingham steele hope all is going grate. you should check out my blog sometime it is rkksteele.blogspot.com
Hey Ty! My wife ended up finding your page on here and I thought I should say hi. Your family looks great. It was good to see what you are up to. Give me a call sometime 435-671-2958 See ya, Dallas Nicoll
Mel, Great job on the blog! Love all the pictures of the kids. Kevin is a real little Tyler look-a-like! Thanks for coming to the play last night, it meant a lot to Meagan and it was fun for me to have some company there! Love you guys! Athena
12 comments:
Great pictures! Kevin is so precious!
Mel,
It will be fun to see pictures of your kids on your blog. I'm always dying for more, and more pictures! I wish we could be there to cuddle and welcome little Kevin to the family. He's adorable. We love you guys,
Becc
Ohhh!!! He is so cute! I am just dying that it has been so long since I have been able to see him or hold him. He is so adorable and sounds like he is such a good baby. They are only that tiny for such a short time. You captured his sweetness perfectly in those pictures! Hope to see you all soon!
Brittany
Oh May, I love these pictures of your little man. He really is so perfect. I do love the picture of Madi with her hair all flipped out and curled. Miss you. Look forward to seeing your guys next week!!!
He is such a little sweetheart. Those are very cute pictures. Congratulations on your new little guy. I can't believe how big Madi is. She is darling.
Congratulations you guys! You make some pretty cute kids!! Hope to see you soon!
I love the pictures....they are so cute. So, are you getting any sleep? I hope that all is well. Keep on posting pictures...I love looking at them. Love you guys!
Jaimee
Mel! He is so cute! Both your kids are so cute. I am glad that everyone is healthy and happy!
Cute slides and pics! How are you doing adjusting to life with 2 kids?
Hey Mel,
first of congrates your little kids are so cute I say your blog and thought I would say hello.
by the way this is kristyn dillingham steele hope all is going grate. you should check out my blog sometime it is rkksteele.blogspot.com
Hey Ty!
My wife ended up finding your page on here and I thought I should say hi. Your family looks great. It was good to see what you are up to. Give me a call sometime 435-671-2958
See ya,
Dallas Nicoll
Mel,
Great job on the blog! Love all the pictures of the kids. Kevin is a real little Tyler look-a-like! Thanks for coming to the play last night, it meant a lot to Meagan and it was fun for me to have some company there! Love you guys! Athena
Post a Comment