Friday, March 14, 2008

Little Cow Girl

So Tyler has started a tradition that after each baby we have, he buys me something to let me know how proud he is of me... or something like that. After Madison he bought me a 4-wheeler. Now with Kevin he decided to get us a new camera. I was pretty excited to be able to take good pictures of our family. So here are some of the first pictures we took with our camera.

Madi loves to dress up in anything that will get a reaction out of us. She always likes to try on Tyler's hat so he finished it off with even a REAL gun.

These pictures are for Greg so he can see that his cousin Madi likes to be a cow girl too. When he comes to visit they will have to play cow boy and cow girl.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mel,

I loved the pictures of Madi the cowgirl. She's so adorable, and getting so big! I'm glad you have a good camera to take pictures with. It makes a big difference. We love and miss you all!
Becc

Our Favorites...


Music