
All I have to say is thank goodness for "Nurse Grandma and Grandpa"! The day we were heading up to the Wind rivers to go backpacking I noticed on the "instructions for caring for stitches" that the hospital gave, said to have them removed in 4-5 days. It had been 7! No one told me anything about getting them out. I figured they were dissoluble.I quickly called my Mom and asked if she would/could take them out. Of course she would, so we took a trip to hospital Grandma's house. Madi held so still and didn't even cry! She says when she grows up she want to be a nurse like GRANDMA so she can help people too. I'm sure that makes Grandma proud.
Thanks Mom and Dad for saving us ANOTHER trip to the Doctor!
Thanks Mom and Dad for saving us ANOTHER trip to the Doctor!









0 comments:
Post a Comment