Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trip down memory lane...

Okay so I have been doing a photo project for Tyler and found these pictures. We may be weird, but Halloween has always been a big holiday for my family growing up. My parents always went way out of the norm to make it fun and special. Some of the things we did were: Dinner in a pumpkin, everyone dressed up (parents included), haunted houses in our garage, yearly scaring of trick-0-treaters from my parents, etc. The first time Ty and I hung out was at my high school Halloween party. Ty showed up as Indiana Jones and his friend was dressed as a girl. Since Ty and I were dating we always dressed up. We are going on 11 years of knowing each other but unfortunately we don't have 11 years of pictures. Here are a few of our memories together...1999 Cowboy and Indian girl
2000 Indian couple

2001 Frankenstein and his Bride


2008 Woody (Kev) Little Bo Peep (Madi) from Toy Story
Vampires (Ty & May)



2008 Vampires
We hope to be able to keep the family tradition alive by always dressing up and making it fun... even if we are suppose to be GROWN UPS!





3 comments:

crooks.blogspot.com said...

I remember a couple of those Halloweens. Wow! I miss you guys! We will be up for conference. Will you be at your parents at all? Matt and I are going to hike Adams Canyon in between sessions saturday....you probably already have plans but if we could fit into them at all for even five minutes I would love it! And that costume is incredible! You two look so real! But it's true! YOu always did look the occassion on Halloween! What are you going to be this year? I am trying to think of something for Matt and Evelyn and I...

Mariel said...

that's awesome! i was so happy that Dan finally dressed up last year! hopefully, we can make it a tradition too, it's fun!

just dandee said...

Our family really does rock when it comes to Halloween! Thanks mom and dad for instilling the love of it our very SOULS!!! OOO-ha ha (evil laugh). You guys have had some awesome costumes. I can't wait to see this years! When were you coming over to make it?

Oh and I love Madi's room. I can't wait to come sleep in there again. :) And... I cannot stop laughing at her saucey little pose while sleeping on your bed! LOL!

Our Favorites...


Music