So back in June I posted about our Lake Powell trip. I told you when I got the zip line pictures I would post them. So here they are. Unfortunately we never got the video of the fall but the pictures will have to do.
It's a good thing I got my nose plugged before I landed huh! I thought I landed on my back, but these pictures show it was more my side?
This is Mandy, the other girl that fell from the zip line. She landed right on her face! Her fall looks way worse. Ouch!
This is Mo, this is how it was suppose to look. You can see how it was a weird take off and how your arms started bent. You can also see how tall the cliff was. It's crazy looking at these pictures and realizing how fragile life is. I know I've always been one to do dumb stuff just for the thrill of it... but I know that those seconds of excitement are not always worth it. I'm grateful that nothing serious happened to either Mandy or I. One of our friends from high school just fell from a zip line and broke his ankles. I don't know all the details, but it's pretty serious. I'm grateful it didn't take a major accident like his to make me realize how fragile life is.








3 comments:
Looks like you guys have a great time...other than the fall..OUCH!
So.... no more zip lines? Crazy stunts? How about Ty? Did he also learn a lesson? Just wondering. I know how crazy he can get. Love you guys dearly and are so grateful you are fine.
I know I learned a lesson, but the lesson Ty learned was to not let me do crazy stunts! He still thinks he can do anything!
Post a Comment