I don't know why these next pictures are so small? I stole them from Meagan's face book page.


Alright, I know I'm always late on posting... but 2 weeks ago we went to my Grandpa's cabin with some family and friends. I was horrible at taking pictures and never seemed to have my camera when I wanted it. So these are the few pictures I took of the weekend.


It took some convincing to get Caden on the tube after he tried water skiing and got a face full of water. We told him it was for a family picture, then proceeded to pull their whole family slowly behind the boat. It looks like Shane is scared, but he was just trying to be funny. He loved the tube!









4 comments:
Looks like another fun adventure for the Wangsgards.
Love the little girl sleeping on the boat! Just shows how relaxing it really is. Glad to see the update even if it is late!
Dang, I wish we could be there for fun stuff like that. Ailia has never even been on a boat. Oh well. At least we have a few friends with pools.
All I can say is that the group photo is a keeper. Look at Athena's hair!! It looks awesome!!! And as always the kids are cute...one big MIA is your little Miss.
Post a Comment