Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Get Away....

HAWAII... HERE WE COME!Next week Tyler, Kevin, and I are heading to Hawaii for a week. We are going with Dan and Mariel and staying on the North shore near Turtle Bay. Our real reason for going was because one of Ty's best friends growing up, Scott Dimond, is getting married there. We are both so excited for Scott to find such a great girl and to finally join the married couples world. :)


The last time Ty and I went to Hawaii together was with my family, right before his mission. We went as a family for my cousin Terri's wedding and had a blast! We are so excited to go back there again.
This is Kevin's muscle man picture. He's showing off his huge biceps and his cute body figure! Kevin gets to come with us because he is attached to me for a few more months. Poor Madi is getting left behind, but she'll have way more fun with Grandma and Grandpa.
We will see you all later with hopefully and great tan! :)

4 comments:

just dandee said...

Ahhh! I so wish we were coming with you, but... going without my "attatchment" sounds a bit more fun for us, so we'll wait till October. I am way excited for you guys. Have so much fun and I'll be here to help mom keep Madi entertained. Love you.

Mariel said...

Yay! I'm excited!

Shaun - Jillian said...

Have fun you guys! That sounds like so much fun to get away after this long winter! I am very jealous but look forward to playing soccer with you once you get back!

Lisa Kearl said...

Hey Mel, I'm so jealous. You guys are going to have a blast. You're kids are so adorable. I have you on my friends list on my blog so you are more than welcome to put me on yours. My address is abeandlisa.blogspot.com

Our Favorites...


Music