Sunday, April 6, 2008

Growin' like a weed!


If any of you have had the chance to see Kevin, you may not recognize him the next time you see him. He is changing by the day. I have been told that I produce "cream" for milk. So far both my kids seem to beef up pretty quickly as babies. It's a Stratford gene. What can I say, we have fat babies! Luckily they thin out as soon as they can walk and stop nursing.













Tyler and I have loved having our two sweet kids. Besides the middle of the night feedings, two times the amount of diapers, and the stress of getting ready to go any where... we love being able to laugh at Madi all day long and stare at Kevin's sweet innocent face. Their spirits bring such joy in our lives.


Tyler blessed Kevin on the 30th of March. It was such a beautiful blessing. I'm grateful that Kevin has a dad who is worthy to give him such a blessing. We are so grateful to everyone who supported Kevin. Due to the rain we had everyone inside our humble home. It is nice to know that we have such a great support system.
Unfortunately, we didn't take very good pictures of the blessing. My cousin Julie is an amazing photographer and took some really cute pictures of Kevin. So when we get them back from her I will post them to show how cute he really is. :)

6 comments:

Blaine said...

Congrats on your cute baby! I can't believe that mine was ever that tiny! You guys are such a cute family! (Lindsay Skidmore Hickman)

Butler Blog said...

Babies grow too fast don't they!! I am going to be hosting a Park Lane jewelry party this Saturday, and I wanted to invite you to come over! Email me back with your number and I'll give you some more info!! It would be great to see you and catch up on things!

Mariel said...

I'll have to look at that kid again! I have a hard time picturing him getting plump!

Taylor Family said...

YOur babies are so cute. It makes me sad to see a little one and my little one is so big already.

Ashley said...

I miss Taylor being so little, but it is amazing to watch how they grow so fast. Chunky babies are so cute! I remember Maddie- the "Michelin baby"

Rebecca said...

I wish we could have been there for Kevin's blessing. It's tough missing out on so many family activities. Oh well, that's the price we pay for living so far away. You, Ty and the kids need to come visit us sometime soon! Love ya.

Our Favorites...


Music