Thursday, April 10, 2008

Girls Night Out

Okay, so I have been waiting for a few days for one of my girlfriends to post some pictures of our little get together so I could still some of their pictures. I obviously didn't get very good pictures of everyone that was there because I was doing what I do best (feeding Kevin) at the time everyone got their cameras. Anyway, last Tuesday a group of my girlfriends got together because Kristy was in town for a few days. It was fun to get to see everyone and their cute kids. This pictures is actually pretty funny because none of them are holding their own baby. Left to right: Nikki (holding Lisa's baby Gage), Amee (holding my Kevin), and Angie (holding Kristy's baby Ethan).

For all of you who know Kelsie, we have been teasing her about not posting pictures of her adorable little girl, Adora. So I am posting them for her! I absolutely love her beautiful red curly hair, and bright blue eyes. Who would have thought that Kelsie would have a little red head...This is Kara and her cute little girl Bree. It is a nice change to see other little girls instead of just boys. Don't get me wrong, I love little boys too but there is some thing about a girl that is just fun. I think it is all of the accessories you can add to them.
This is the best group shot that I got, so all of you who have a better picture I want it. Thanks. It is a bit of a reality check when I get with my friends from high school/Jr high. I guess it makes me realize how much time has really gone by and how old I am. I am turning 25 years old next week and it's nice to know that in 25 years I have been blessed with so much. It's crazy that we already have two kids, a house, a business, and so much more to look forward to. As much as I miss those good old care free days of playing, now it's just a different kind of playing with kids and a husband. I know that this is where I want to be and that is what brings me true joy.




5 comments:

Taylor Family said...

It was so fun seeing everyone. We should get together at least once a month. Kevin is absolutly adorable. I loved seeing him.

Butler Blog said...

I haven't seen some of those girls forever! You will have to let me know next time you get together--I would love to see them again!!

Bonnie & Marc Wangsgard said...

Cute new background! Looks like you guys are doing good. I loved visiting and I'm sure the next time I come Kevin will be much bigger.

Shaun - Jillian said...

What a fun night out! I am glad to see pictures of Kelsie since she never posts any on her blog! :) It is so crazy to see everyone with their babies. I laughed so hard when I read your comment. I had forgot about our "punishment run" for laughing at our "issue"! I think afterwards we had to run to the bathroom!! I still have the same problem. I really worry about it when I get pregnant...I think it might be a bigger problem!! :) I am not playing on a team yet, but if you hear of one or put one together, I would love to play. Let me know.

Mariel said...

I like your background too! Who knew you had so many friends??! Just kidding! Looks like you had fun! Happy Birthday yesterday, I hope you had a good day!

Our Favorites...


Music