Monday, January 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Happy Birthday to the Wife, Daughter, Mother, Grandma, nurse who does it all! I wanted to thank you for the wonderful example all these years on how to "DO IT ALL". You have always been able to juggle all of your many responsibilities.

You are patient with the many adventures of being a grandma and the craziness that comes from your grand kids. You just seem to smile right through it all. Even with your busy schedule with work and service, you always make time to baby sit or just spend time with your grand kids.

You have taught me how to be a mother. You have also always respected and admired your own mother.


You are the center of our family! We all LOVE you and want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



10 comments:

we share: said...

Hey there! This is Char- your Long lost friend... how the heck are ya?!? I was so happy to find your blog... I love blogging! We are living in Oregon and it the only way we can keep in touch. You guys are such a darling family! Congrats on baby #2- you are ahead of us now! check us out: amesbloggers.blogspot.com :)

p.s. you really do have an awsome mom!!! big shoes to fill...

Bri and Britt said...

Good job getting moms birthday on. That is a way cute post! I hope she has had a good day, and date night with dad! Happy Birthday MOM and grandma!!!

just dandee said...

Awsome post! I've been wanting to do a little B-day shout to mom too but don't have any pictures of mom on our computer and our scanner is broken. So I am happy you did. Mom is truly wonderful. We have a lot to look up to and a great example to follow. Love you, Mom.
Happy Birthday!!

Taylor Family said...

Hey Mel. This is Nikki. Somehow I found your blog. If you don't care I am going to add it to my links. Our blog is taylorbabies.blogspot.com. Your kids are super cute. It was fun to see them.

Tammy said...

I never realized how much you look like your mom!! From the picture of her when she was younger...that's exactly what you look like! Happy Birthday to your mom!

Taylor Family said...

Mel- Sorry I thought you had already had your baby. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I can't wait to see the new little guy.

Butler Blog said...

Mel,
This is Elysia (Cannon) Butler. I just saw your blog. I hope everything is going great and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy---not too much longer. I'm going to add you to my link. This is my blog spot: dandebutlerfamily.blogspot.com

Terri said...

Way cute Mel. As I said on Dees post I agree, your mom is amazing. And truely has supported me in all of our functions as well. Love your video of Madi walking. Sooo cute. Iam so excited that you will soon have another one in your family. I wish I was that far along. I still have to wait for July. Agghhhh..... Love you, and good luck.

Kristy said...

I'm so glad you found me and left a comment! It was fun to catch up a bit by reading your blog. That Madi is adorable and I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy when he makes his debut! I hope you are feeling well. I'm excited to keep in better touch with you this way.

Butler Blog said...

Time does go by soooo fast! I haven't been playing any soccer--I've been wanting to, but I just haven't gotten in touch with anyone to play. So, when you're recovered after the baby, maybe we can get some of the girls together and play! Keep in touch!

Our Favorites...


Music