Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Yesterday was our 3 year wedding anniversary so I wanted to dedicate this post to my sweet husband to let him know how much I have loved being married to my BEST FRIEND!
It is such a blessing to know that Tyler will be holding my hand for all eternity. Every day with him makes me a better person. He works so hard to provide for our family, be a fun loving dad, and always make time to let me know he cares.
Madi is so lucky to have a Dad that loves to play with her. She loves to do what ever Dad is doing!

We love to go on trips together doing anything active. This last year we went to Lake Powell, where we spent 4 days on a house boat skiing, wakeboarding, playing volleyball, going on ziplines, etc. We've also gone to Las Vegas, Bear Lake, Jenny Lake, etc. I love that as hard as Ty works, he always makes time for his family and making new memories.
Tyler has been my best friend for 9 years now and I still look forward to when he comes home from work every day so we can spend time together. Thank you Tyler for making my life so much better by having you as my eternal companion! I love you and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I look forward to many more years with you by my side!




5 comments:

just dandee said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary again. Oh and your so very welcome for taking Madi this weekend. It was really quite fun ( a little crazy at moments) but fun. Madi is a doll. I really enjoyed having another girl to hang out with. We will take Madi anytime. We love you guys and hope you had lots of fun in the snow!! Dee

Bri and Britt said...

You guys are so cute. I love your wedding pics. Your wedding day was such a perfect day. If I had had a winter wedding yours was definitly the ideal.

Mariel said...

Oh, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. You guys are a picture-perfect couple! I'm serious!

just dandee said...

Hey May,
Thanks so much for always checking out our blog. It is gradually getting better. As far as snowmobiling, I am so sad that I can't go. I had already planned the girls lunch so I couldn't cancel. As you know, I would much rather be up in the snow feeling the wind sting my face from the speed!!!

Rebecca said...

Happy belated Anniversary. I was of course thinking of you since our anniversary is only a day before yours! We've got one extra year on you, but you managed to squeeze in an extra baby! I hope you are feeling well. I can't wait until baby jr. is here. Love ya! Becc

Our Favorites...


Music