Monday, January 14, 2008

Sledding!!


After our big snow storm Tyler shoveled the drive way and put most the snow in a pile to make a sledding hill for Madi. This hill was almost as tall as our gutters on the roof. Madi, being our adventurous girl, trusts her Daddy to do anything to her. So she climbed on the tube and went flying down the driveway. I thought for sure she would be scared, but she only cried when we took her off the tube to reload the slide. It was hilarious to watch her just lay flat on the tube as Ty pulled her up the hill, then pushed her down. Her legs would get kicking with excitement. So far there isn't anything that Madi won't try. I think we are going to be in trouble!

5 comments:

just dandee said...

Yep, I think you are in trouble too. Just wait till little brother gets in on the action. We miss you guys. It has been too long since we were together. Lets plan something soon.
Dee

Terri said...

Mel I cant believe you are ok. You guys were truely watched over. I think the colors looked pretty on your eye. Iam glad you had a great Christmas. I love the bed. And Iam glad to see you blogging. Have a wonderful day.
Love you!

Bri and Britt said...

Oh Madi! She cracks me up. We haven't put Mav on the tube yet. Maybe we should go over and use your "Ty-made" Hill. It looks like fun! So how 'come Dan has such wimpy boys!? HAha.
We should all get together and play this Saturday or something...

gio said...

Great pictures! We love your blog - Cristian especially loves the pictures of Madi :)

Glad everything is okay with the accident! So sorry that happened.

Thankfully there's blogging to keep us in the loop on things! Stammi bene, a presto compa'...

Mariel said...

Yea, your sled hill was pretty hilarious! It was pretty cute that Tyler wanted the boys to come "play with him". Madi was a superstar on that thing!

Our Favorites...


Music