We really did have a wonderful Christmas... after looking at our blog it looked so sad, so I decided I needed to post some of our fun pictures. With the Stratford family we did a nativity scene with the kids. Madi was Mary, Tate was baby Jesus, Maverick was a little lamb, Tracen (not in this picture) was Joseph, and Tyler (also not pictured) was a shepherd. It wasn't the easiest to do, but we got through it and it was fun. Madi loved opening her gifts, but most of all she loved her candy cane that she wouldn't put down. She loves her new chair that is just her size (thanks Gma & Gma Stratford) and her doll. Tyler has got to be the BEST gift giver ever! He spoils me for every holiday/birthday. This year he built me a new bed with a down comforter etc. I love it! He always puts so much thought into what I would really need or want. He gave me several other things too, so I always feel like a princess.
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
well well well... that was quite the extra noggin you grew on yer noggin. I am sorry that you had to go through that, but I feel better about one thing - at least I have a vehicle that is bigger than you do - for the time being. It makes me feel like more of a man like when I take out that pocket-knife Ty gave me so I could "man-up". Yeah so the next time you see me looking down on you in your cavalier from my mini-van realize that look on my face is one only a true man could make.
I love you guys. Those pictures are amazing. Hopefully we will get on the train and create a blog for our fam. OH... and just ignore Dan... as usual. love Dee
Debt Nazi here... you know what I want... I take check, money code, cash, gold, pay-pal, etc... Don't make me run you down in my Minivan (wait, that's probably not such a good idea, I saw how you ended up after your accident)
4 comments:
well well well... that was quite the extra noggin you grew on yer noggin. I am sorry that you had to go through that, but I feel better about one thing - at least I have a vehicle that is bigger than you do - for the time being. It makes me feel like more of a man like when I take out that pocket-knife Ty gave me so I could "man-up". Yeah so the next time you see me looking down on you in your cavalier from my mini-van realize that look on my face is one only a true man could make.
Love you
I love you guys. Those pictures are amazing. Hopefully we will get on the train and create a blog for our fam. OH... and just ignore Dan... as usual.
love Dee
Maybe the black/green/purple eyes are God's way of helping you feel better about your stretch marks! He works in mysterious ways!
That's so cute that Tyler made that bed for you. Very thoughtful!
Debt Nazi here... you know what I want... I take check, money code, cash, gold, pay-pal, etc... Don't make me run you down in my Minivan (wait, that's probably not such a good idea, I saw how you ended up after your accident)
Hope all is well.
Regards
Post a Comment