Friday, February 19, 2010

Our 2 year old!


Kev turned 2 on the 17th and so we HAD to have a big party for him...

Since last year I made him a ball cake, this year I made him an inch worm cake with dirt and worms.



I think Kev enjoyed every bite of it.He is loved by many people! (spoiled) He loves his new bat and ball and sleeps with it every night.
Thanks to everyone who came and shared his special day with him.


He has even started to go potty on the toilet. He looks so little with the big toilet. This will be his black mail picture when he gets older.







Kev's Favorite Things...

Playing with any type of ball.
Practicing shooting the bball
Eating
Wrestling sister/ chasing sister
Riding motorcycles with Dad
Building with Dad
Giving loves to baby in mom's tummy


We love you Kevin! Happy 2nd Birthday! Thanks for making our lives full of love and smiles.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a cutie! I wish we could have been at the party too. We miss you guys! I'm still trying to get Ailia interested in potty training. She'll be three in June, but at this rate she may never be potty trained!

just dandee said...

Oh how we love that Kevi! Always fun to read your updates!

Stacy said...

Kevin is so cute. All boy. I cannot believe that he is 2!!!

Our Favorites...


Music