
Last week I had my big ultrasound... I love the new 4D pictures we got. Since we are not finding out the sex of this baby, head shots are all we got. It's fun to get to see what they look like so clearly. I'm sure grateful for modern technology.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Baby #3 Ultrasound
Posted by The Wangsgard's at 2:45 PM
Labels: baby 3 ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
That is so fun and exciting to see the baby! So much has changed in even the 3 years since I had Daniel. How fun to have the gender be a surprise!!!
That is so cool. Our baby was being very shy and wouldn't show his face. I hope you are feeling good and the pregnancy is going great
I am SO excited! HOORAY! I miss you guys a lot! How are you feeling? Those pictures are amazing! I have never seen an ultrasound that clear
I LOVE his/her little hand up by his/her face. So cute.
Ohhh so cute, for 30 seconds it almost makes me want to have another baby!! I am impressed you are holding out for a surprise, I couldn't do it. When is your due date?
Only for 30 sec huh Lori?! I am due June 26th.
Babies are so fun!! I bet it is easy to not find out right now since Deanne and I haven't found out yet. It will be a blast to have a surprise!! Can't wait.
oh my goodness that is so cool!! does it look like a boy or a girl?? Wow those are precious shots!
Post a Comment