
We had our family pictures taken back in November and I am just now getting them to post. I love it when Madi and Kev actually get along!

This Sunday my side of the family took their pictures. I don't know why I always have to be pregnant in all our pictures?!
Can you tell we are all FREEZING?! My Mom is wearing her crocks in 2 feet of snow! Anything to look good for a picture! :)
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute, Melanie!
Thanks Tammy, it helps that they look like their Dad.
Your family pictures are really cute- I had fun skiing with you last week... just one more thing that I know that you are awesome at :). We will have to do it again.
Mel I just had to say don't you think that it is funny that last week our babies were as big as catalopes and now they are only as big as bananas.
Ya no kidding! That's exactly what Tyler said!
Post a Comment