Pictures out of order cuz I can't get my computer to work right... sorry.



Mav and Madi (cousins)See pictures at top:
We went sledding and tried Madi skiing again. One day she will get it, I just have to be patient and know that I'm her mom and that's why she won't listen. :)
THEN... after the craziness of the Holidays, Ty and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary by staying at our family cabin and sneaking away to go skiing (Thanks to my parents). We had a blast hiking to the top of Baldy Mtn at Powder Mtn to find some amazing powder... minus the rocks I ran over. It had the most amazing views, but of course I didn't bring the camera! The next day I packed up from the cabin while Ty went to work. We rushed home to meet Ty's amazing sister Meagan so she could babysit while we went to dinner and a movie. It was a nice get away to follow the holidays.
THEN... after the craziness of the Holidays, Ty and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary by staying at our family cabin and sneaking away to go skiing (Thanks to my parents). We had a blast hiking to the top of Baldy Mtn at Powder Mtn to find some amazing powder... minus the rocks I ran over. It had the most amazing views, but of course I didn't bring the camera! The next day I packed up from the cabin while Ty went to work. We rushed home to meet Ty's amazing sister Meagan so she could babysit while we went to dinner and a movie. It was a nice get away to follow the holidays. I'm so grateful to be married to such an amazing man who I look forward to spending eternity with. Plus... three kids in five years isn't too bad! Crazy, but just the way we'd want it!









2 comments:
I didn't even realize you were pregnant until I saw that picture on Brittany's blog. You look darling and congratulations!! That is so exciting. Do you know what you are having yet? Three in five...not too bad! You've got us beat..zero in seven. We are just hoping for one in eight!!
It was a great holiday. I am so greatful we can spend a good portion of each one with you guys. Cute pics of the kiddos in the snow.
Post a Comment