This year for Halloween we decided to go with the "Wizard of Oz" theme!
Ty: Wicked witch of the west, Mel: Dorothy, Madi: Scarecrow, Kev: Lion
A close up of Ty's fabulous costume... he did it all by himself... including the implants! I love that my hubby is Man enough to dress like a Woman witch! I love it!
Mariel: Ice princess, Dan: Micheal Jackson
After visiting all the grandparents and Great grandparents, we went to my sister-in-law Mariel's Halloween party. She always puts together amazing decorations and food.

I was in charge of the drink this year. I tried homemade root beer. The dry ice got a little crazy!
Madi and her friends she went trick or treating with.
So Madi and her friend Ethan decided they were getting married! I have a video below, according to her, they hold hands and walk in a circle chanting, "Marry, Marry, Marry", and then you're magically married.
She was already pregnant at her wedding... we might have to have a little talk about this one! Wow things happen a lot faster in their little imaginative world! I wish that is where my babies grew bigger instead of my belly! Ha Ha! She totally fits the house wife and pregnant look with that hairdo and outfit! :)
So Madi and her friend Ethan decided they were getting married! I have a video below, according to her, they hold hands and walk in a circle chanting, "Marry, Marry, Marry", and then you're magically married.
Oh yeah, I think she is copying me because I'm pregnant too! SURPRISE!








13 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you.
I have been waiting for this post!That is THE scariest witch I have ever seen! Love you guys!
YAY! Congrats! Madi is such a gorgeous girl and her room looks amazing!
Congratulations! That is awesome! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. :)
Congratulations! My mom mentioned the other day that you were pregnant, but I haven't had a chance to call you! We're excited for grandbaby number 12!
Congratulations!!
Yeah guys! I am so happy for you! I don't think we'll ever catch up to you two!
I have been waiting to see these Halloween pictures! Ty was a pretty HOT witch.
I too wish I grew there when I am pregnant. So excited for you guys.
Yeay!!! Maybe we can be buddies at the hospital and have our babies together.
That sounds like fun! Pregnancy is always better when you have a friend to relate too!
Congratulations! I am excited for you. Good luck with this one!
Number 3!! how fun is that!! congrats to the two of you. We really do need to do something soon. Whit asked about her friend Madi a couple of days ago. We miss you guys around here.
Congratulations! Your halloween costumes are so cute!
Post a Comment