Happy 27th Birthday Tyler!
About 3 weeks ago we celebrated Ty's birthday with a surprise party at my Grandpa's cabin. It was so fun to see some long lost friends from high school. (Scott and Adrienne, Noah and Kilee, John, and Scott Bell) Thanks to everyone who could make it! Exactly 10 years ago I threw Ty a birthday party there and invited all his friends from school.
We played hours of of "Gestures", ate cake, then stayed up until 3am playing Scrabble. Ty and John even played a little Xbox. It was fun to get away and hang out with such fun people.

Ty's favorite part was the fish hat!
My Dad and Ty cuddling together...??? Don't ask me why! :)

We played hours of of "Gestures", ate cake, then stayed up until 3am playing Scrabble. Ty and John even played a little Xbox. It was fun to get away and hang out with such fun people.
For Ty's actual birthday we just relaxed at home. I made him breakfast in bed and let him sleep half the day... isn't that a DREAM BIRTHDAY?!
Then to celebrate my brother-in-law Dan Ty's birthday my parents took all the adults out to eat at McGraths! Ty's ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT!
Thanks to everyone for helping to celebrate Tyler's birthday for 3 weeks now. I wanted to make sure he really knew he turned 27! Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you!








0 comments:
Post a Comment