Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins...

Last week I took my kids to go on a Hayride to pick out pumpkins with my sisters family.
Kev and Madi picked out their favorite pumpkin to take home. They were so excited to see all those hundreds of pumpkins, it was hard to pick just one amazing one!


Here's the clan...

Lastly we had a ward Harvest party and I was in charge of creating a picture setting for all the families. Madi was a natural and posed like this all on her own! What a ham! Kev wouldn't even wear his costume or let us take a picture of him. Oh well... it was fun!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comments:

just dandee said...

I am so in love with Madi's scarecrow costume. She looks so adorable! Thanks for doing the way too expensive hayride with us. It was fun and I think we got some awesome pumpkins! See you on Halloween!

Our Favorites...


Music