We finally convinced my Dad to get the boat out, so we ran to Pineview to get a few runs in before dark.
The captain of our boat...
If you look close at Kev's nose it isn't just food. He partially fell off the 4-wheeler with his Dad. Lucky for him his Dad caught him, but not before he hit his nose. Poor kid!
Madi was our cute flag girl! She loves the boat rides.


If you look close at Kev's nose it isn't just food. He partially fell off the 4-wheeler with his Dad. Lucky for him his Dad caught him, but not before he hit his nose. Poor kid!Madi was our cute flag girl! She loves the boat rides.



Even though Ty dropped Kev off the 4-wheeler he still trusts his Dad to do anything! Ty talked Kev into going wake boarding with him. He didn't love the cold water at first, but in the end he loved it because it was with his Dad!




After a few hours of fun, this came rolling in and we got off the lake just in time! Thanks Dad for taking us boating!








4 comments:
That looks so fun! I am so jealous of all of the boating you have been doing. I need to get my dad to take us out on his boat! I love the picture of you and Ty below this picture. Sorry I missed the shower yesterday. The night totally got away from us. I am sure it turned out great.
You haven't missed the shower Jill. It is tonight at 7-9p. Call me if you get this before then.
Hey Mel- cute blog... Mo and I have been looking to get a boat every since getting back from powell but we haven't had any luck yet. I would love to play soccer this fall- let's get a team together. Call me.
Ok what the heck. I cant believe he is water skiing with your son. He is truely amazing!!!!!!! I cant wait to see you guys for the family reunion. Actually you better be there when my kids dance. :)
Love you
Post a Comment