Many, many years ago I was a dancer! I know that might be hard to believe, but it's true! I did ballet, tap, and jazz for 10 years! So for 10 years my wonderful Mom sewed costume after costume for me and my sis. It is a proud moment for both my Mom and I for the only girl (so far) to wear our old dance costumes! Madi was in heaven! She tried on one right after another! She was adorable. We brought some of them home and Alexa (our cute neighbor) came to play. Guess what Madi wanted to do...This one they each picked out each others outfits to be funny and this is what they came up with.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Girl Stuff...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Oh I love it, that is so fun!!!
Oh Madi. Such a GIRL! Love it! I wish I had one to join her in the fun. But until Tate realizes he has bows and tutus on... he'll have to do. Mom worked so hard on all those costumes for us. WOW!
how cute I love it your little girl looks so much like you.
Hi Mel,
I loved catching up on your posts. You are absolutely darling. I just want you to know that you are not alone with being up at night. My daughter does not like her room either. She is constantly wanting to sleep in my room. I ask her why and she says she doesnt like all the flowers on her walls. I said "Mia want do you want on your walls?" She says...."Crowns....all around my room" Ohh great. She truely is my princess. And that picture with your two kids in the bed with Ty......yea thats me. One night I had Mia in her bed, and Silver with me. Mia wakes up and climbs in bed with me. My husband comes home and doesnt want to disturb us and sleeps downstairs. Well Silver and Mia take up the whole bed and I finally get up and go sleep in Mias room so that I dont end up with a foot in my stomach. So really our kids dominate us sometimes! :) And really have to think through my battles and pick which one I want to fight. Silly huh. Love you Mel and glad you are doing well. Hope to see you soon. :)
very cute. Ilike Madi with the gloves on and the blue tutu. Awesome!
Madi is so funny! And those costumes, holy cow, there are tons and they are all cute! You're mom is pretty talented~
Post a Comment