That's our new motto apparently! We've been celebrating my birthday for the past 2 weeks it feels like. I'm not complaining... It's been fun! We had a family party at our house on Saturday where we celebrated me, Tracen, and Kenzie's birthdays... PLUS EASTER!

My big surprise was.... a bike trailer/ double stroller. I'm so excited to use it, and so are my kids!
Two weeks ago Ty surprised me with a wonderful get away to Deer Valley. We shopped all day, went out to eat, then went to a comedian act called "Defending the Caveman". Very funny show! We also went bike riding to the Lake. It was cold, but fun to get away for the weekend.
On our way home, we stopped at the Heber Crater at the Homestead. The water was 98 degrees as we snorkeled. Ty couldn't get enough of it. He ended up free diving 64 feet! No joke. There were scuba divers who clocked him. I'm telling you... the guy is part fish! He's amazing!










6 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Where did you snorkel. I would love to take Clint there.
I am glad you had a great birthday! Me and Brody went to that Crater a few years ago in the winter and it was freaking me out. I can't imagine Ty diving down that deep and long!
Awe we LOVE partying with you. I am so glad you had a wonderful B-day and could do so many fun things. Getaways are good!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Mel! I've never heard of snorkeling in Heber. I want to go there.
that's really cool, the snorkeling, i didn't hear about that! glad you had a good birthday!
Your kids are absolutely adorable. It's fun to find your blog and see how you're doing after all these years!
Post a Comment