Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Party Time

Extended Birthday...
Thanks to all of Kevin's friends and family who hung in there and came to support his belated birthday. We packed us all in and had fun eating stale cake and ice cream, opening gifts, watching Kevin's famous 1 year video, and chasing after kids. It's always nice to see how much support Kevin has behind him. THANK YOU EVERYONE!


GIFTS


CAKE

FRIENDS
FAMILY
This is Kevin crashed out after everyone left with his new clothes and toys. The kid knows how to party!
THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE! WE LOVE YOU!
















3 comments:

crooks.blogspot.com said...

looks like so much fun! i really wish we lived closer! miss you guys!

Taylor Family said...

Mel I love love the cake it turned out awesome! I was just wondering if you had plans for Melissa's baby shower let me know so I can help you!

powerhouse said...

I can for sure do the 17th. I cant wait to see everybody. Let me know what I can do to help alright?

Our Favorites...


Music