Okay so I have been really bad at blogging lately, but I do have an okay excuse. Here's my attempt to excuse myself... So we decided to SELL our house instead of RENT for many reasons. Then we had put an offer on a beautiful home in Pleasant View and it was suppose to close July 2nd. We were really excited to move and have a new home until last Sunday... we went to go see the house one more time and after we left Tyler and I looked at each other and just felt like it wasn't the right house. So we listened to the prompting and backed out of it. It's nice to not be in such a rush to have to sell our house, pack, and move all within a few weeks. We have been showing our house to a few different people so when our Realtor calls we have to have the house clean and out of the house within an hour or so. Those of you who have kids know how difficult of a task it is to keep the house immaculate 24/7. I was always yelling at Madi to stop making messes. I felt so stressed and like such a bad mom. I feel such a burden off my shoulders now that we don't have a deadline to have the house sold. So there is my excuse... every free minute I had, I was re-cleaning our house so it was ready to be shown. We are still planning on moving and are looking at a few different homes in Mountain Green. That area is soooo beautiful.
Madi is talking sentences and her favorite question is "Why Mommy?" I guess it's pay back time from my childhood. Kevin is laughing and loves to be talked to. I think he is beginning to teeth, so he drools and chews on his hands all day. He tries to sit up and stand when you hold him. Madi loves her baby brother and loves to make him laugh. We love our little guys and get a good laugh out of them.
This is one of our FHE. Ty set up the tent in the back yard and also the projector. We watched Ratattoui and ate popcorn. Madi was in heaven! Apparently the projection showed through to the other side of the tent, so our neighbors were out in their yard watching it too.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Still Alive...
Posted by The Wangsgard's at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Good luck with the house hunting and selling. That can be so stressful. I love that picture of your kids.
That's funny! That's an ambitious family home evening!
I know EXACTLY how you feel about the cleaning/showing house/managing kids thing. It's so crappy!
I have been wondering about you! My mom mentioned the new house you were looking at. That is very stressful to be under a tight schedule. It's been like that for us with every house we've bought. We also backed out once due to some promptings we got. Thank goodness for inspiration! good luck with everything, and keep us updated!
Ty really is just a kid at heart- huh? It's great! You guys have a lot of fun. Good luck with all the stressful house stuff. Give me a call if you need anything.
Oh Melanie. Its always great to feel good about what your doing and Im glad you followed your feelings. It looks like you had a great FHE. Its so stinking hot here. I hate it. Find me a job in Northern Utah and Im there. love you Tami
I think you guys will be glad that you decided to sell instead of rent. You have done way too much work to have someone come in and not take care of it. I was sad to see our yard not be taken care of after we sold it because of all the time we spent on it to make it look nice. That is a bummer about Pleasant View but I am sure once you find out where you are supposed to be, you will be much happier. Plus I know you were so stressed with the short time that you had to be moved. That is exciting you are looking up in Mountain Green too. Shaun and I would LOVE to live up there but the commute would be way too long for Shaun. Shaun's brother just built up there and it is so beautiful. Good luck with eveything.
Oh May! I love you! I so know how hard it is to keep your house clean while trying to sell it! Its hard to keep up with on a regular basis as is.
Awesome FHE! I have been trying to think of something new and fun to do for it. Thanks. I think I will copy! Mountain Green.... Awww. I soooo want to be there. Such a dream! Let me know if I can help you out.
Ryker is in the "WHY?" phase too. That can really try your patience. What a fun idea for FHE, I'm totally going to do that. I hope all goes well with the house hunting.
Hey! It is so fun to see you guys on here! YOur little fam is cute! We love the name Madison! Looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment