So it's true, we are currently looking to buy a house! This area (Pleasant View) is suppose to have a great ward with lots of kids. It is FAR AWAY, but a beautiful home. So if the sale goes through, our dilemma now is whether we SALE OR RENT OUR CURRENT HOUSE OUT??? It would be nice to keep our house and have the rent each month, but it is also scary that the renters would ruin the house after all our hard work to fix it up.
SOOOO.... if any of you know someone who would be interested in buying or renting our house, let us know! It has 4 bed rooms 2 baths, 2 large family rooms. Here are some pictures of our house now:
We just finished putting a new roof on last week.



Family room 1 of 2




Family room 1 of 2



This is Madi's room
This is our kitchen. Don't look too close, it's a mess.
This is the nursery room.
This is the theater room that Ty built.








12 comments:
Your house is really cute! It looks like you guys have done a ton of work to it!!
Oh my gosh!!!! Is that a huge TV (on the wall) in your theater room? Are you kidding me! Tell Tyler I will be waiting for him to come down here and build us a theater room. Your house is so cute! Love the pictures!
Love ya, Jaimee
I would totally rent your house. Especially in Ogden near Weber State. We sold both of our rental properties and I wish we had kept them.
We've had good success renting out our duplex. We've found all our renters on craigslist.com. I don't know if that web site is well used in Utah, but it's great here. We've had really high-quality renters come from that web site. It will be sad that have that house leave the family. You guys really have done some amazing things to it. I'd love to see some pictures of the new house.
wow! you guys really went to work! man i wish i could be playing so halo with you guys in that theater!
I would totally Sell! What you are moving- I am so excited for you. I bet the neighborhood and ward is just dying! Especially Crystal and Miranda. When? I want to get together with you guys. Did Tyler tell you he came over to our house when Brody was there? Well I miss you. Talk to you soon.
The house looks awesome! That's why I say sell. It would be so sad to see it get trashed after all your hard work. and the only real benefit would be if you already had it paid off and could just fork in the dough from your rental to put toward your new mortgage. It would be sad to see it go, but that's my vote. Good luck with the decision. Either way, you guys will be blessed.
it looks really nice. we are looking for a house. Do you live in Ogden?
Hey Mel, I don't know if you are interested in doing any goalie coaching for H.S.? Heather Arnell is the head coach at Northridge and she wanted me to see if you might be interested in helping out a little bit! Let me know and I will have her call you.
You guys did such an awesome job on that house. I'm in awe every time I come over.
I see your dilemma. I think the renters of our condo are perfect. But, time will tell. Maybe you could try just renting it out and see if you like it. Logan hasn't really enjoyed having a rental, but it's probably different for everyone.
I'm anxious to hear what happens with the house!
Melanie I love your cute house. Especially the theatre room. Ok there are two totally different things to think about. It seems to be a big delay right now on selling houses and people that want to sell and cant and then get stuck with two mortgages. It seems smart to rent at the same time for how much you bought for and how much you could gain waiting over the years. Coming from someone investing be very careful and frugal in your investments make sure everthing lines up. What market value for renting is, and your payment. Im interested to know what your dad thinks with his experience renting things out in Ogden and the houseing market. Its a beautiful home I think you could sell rather easy. I love you. Tami
PS Im updating check it out. I heard you were coaching again. HOw fun !!!!
Have you guys decided what you are going to do with your current house, sell or rent? You will have to post pictures of your new house! It sounds awesome! I am really excited for you guys. I already miss playing soccer - hopefully they are still looking to do a summer team! Let me know if you hear anything.
Post a Comment