Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vegas Baby!

This past weekend we headed down to Vegas with Dan and Mariel to visit Ty's brother Marc before he leaves for his residency in Washington. We made the trip and arrived at 3am exhausted! With 7 adults (Dave joined us later) and 9 kids, it was a little tricky to go many places. We spent a day 4-wheeling and dirt biking (sorry no pictures), then another day we headed down town. The kids LOVED the aquarium at the sporting store.

Kev loved all the animal heads throughout the store.




Madi playing Vanna White!

Madi forcing Audrey to smile for the picture.


There was even a cool target practice shooting range for the kids.

With all the fun activities, I managed to only take pictures at the sporting store.
My favorite part of the trip was the amazing Yogurt Land! Wow! Ty even went back for seconds it was so good. Thanks Marc and Bonnie for letting us crash at your place. It's always fun to be with all the cousins.

2 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

It looks like a fun trip! We are headed to St. George later this month and I cannot wait for the getaway! By the way, your little brother lives next door to my older brother. I saw them the other day at my brother's house. Small world!!

The Wangsgard's said...

I want to go back to warm wheather! I do love the get aways too! It is a small world!

Our Favorites...


Music