
I love this picture of Kev... Please don't report me for child abuse! This is how I found Kev one day while Madi was at school. I guess he was bored... he pulled all the clothes out of the dryer, put his blanket in and climbed in to relax. He always makes me laugh!

This is what our basement looked like at 10:30pm after my hubby chiseled, pounded, and broke pieces of cement to create our new walk out basement door. He started the project around 6pm and is still working hard on it at 11:30pm. I'm sure our neighbors aren't too happy about it... but I am so excited! Thank you Athena for teaching Ty persistence and to work until the project is done. I love that about my hubby. Now lets just hope he can get up for work tomorrow.
EASTER WEEKEND
Easter weekend we went skiing with Scott and Adrienne. Well, sort of... at the last minute we lost our babysitter, so we took our kidos with us. So guess who got to babysit all day at the ski resort. You guessed it, ME! We were suppose to trade off, but the snow was so good... I did however get to ski the last hour of the day. In the end I'm glad I didn't try to ski all day (I forgot I was very prego). While I was off skiing, Tyler worked with Madi on her skiing. I took her down one run and she was awesome! She could go down all by herself. She told me to get out of the way. I was very proud of her.
4 comments:
I can just hear it, "get out of my way mommy"! That is awesome! I can't wait to take Taylor some year soon. She did go snowmobiling with her dad this year and she was fearless too! Way to go Madi!
Thank you for teaching my GrandKids to ski. So very proud.
love Grandpa Stratford
That's such a fun picture of Kevin. I have one just like it with my kids.
What? Your basement is not finished yet? Dan and I and the crazies were planning to move in this weekend!
I love the pic of you and the kiddos up at Powder. Way to start creating those ski memories like we have!
Post a Comment