Friday, August 26, 2011

Going Private...

Ok, I'm not sure if any one even reads our blog any more (cuz I've been so bad keeping it updated) but I think it's time I finally make it private! So.... send me your emails so I can invite you to our blog. :)

Thanks

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Melanie! I still look at..haha! Being over here in England it's the best way to keep in touch! I would love an invite. Email is jeremyandmacey@hotmail.com

sav said...

i read it! i was just thinking the same thing about my blog.. does anyone actually read this thing? i think everyone is over blogging and into facebook.... blah. i like blogs better. savcant@gmail.com

Tammy said...

Your blog is on my reader! An invite would be awesome. Tammity23 at gmail dot com.

Amylee said...

Dallas and I do. Nicoll521@yahoo.com

we share: said...

going private... the ultimate bloggers dilema! I would love to still check it out though so link me up. amescharlyn@hotmail.com

Shaun - Jillian said...

jbeardall@lifetime.com. I definitely agree Facebook is taking over blogging but I make myself keep our blog up as our scrapbook!

Katie said...

I would love an invite! Ktbrynn@gmail.com

Adrienne Dimond said...

of course i read it! Love it! adrienne.hale@gmail.com

Lisa Kearl said...

I read your blog Mel. lisakearl@yahoo.com

Rebecca said...

I read it! Please make sure I'm included. I love the photos and updates!

Sarah Crooks said...

I am in! little_hirsch@comcast.net
Miss you guys!

Krissey said...

I still read your blog
krissey@gmail.com

Taylor Family said...

clinttaylor@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

keep me in the loop, too! kristywalker(at)gmail.com

Krissey said...

krissey@gmail.com
I read it and would love an invite!

The Skiing Wallaces said...

skiingwallaces@gmail.com

Emilee said...

emileeandrichard@gmail.com. I would love to see be able to see what you are up to.

Our Favorites...


Music