
Our sweet Nate is 5 months old! He is already eating baby food, because mom can't keep up with his demanding fat cells... Just look at that cute body!

He can roll over if he wants too, but most the time he just doesn't care.

He loves to be entertained by his sister and brother, smiles if even looked at, and is very ticklish.

Madi loves to hold Nate, especially if she can prove how strong she is by being able to stand and walk with him. (Which is not an easy thing to do at 1/2 her own weight).

We love having Nate apart of our family.
I know I've said this a million times, but my kids can sleep ANY WHERE!
This is what happens after a hard day of playing:

They both fell asleep while eating dinner! Madi pulled up another chair, but still held on to the counter top.

Kev lucked out and missed his plate as his head crashed to the counter. They would not wake up, so I carried them to their beds where they said, "Mom, I'm still hungry!" Some times I love that they can sleep anywhere, other days not so much. Crazy kids!
0 comments:
Post a Comment