Thursday, September 9, 2010

Madison's 2nd year of Preschool. We were in such a hurry to make it to school on time, this is the only picture I got. I'm in trouble when I have more than one in school.
8 weeks after Nate was born my friend Adrienne and I ran a 5k race. I'm proud to say I at least finished without stopping. That's as good as it was going to get. Next up... 10k on Oct. 9th.


3 comments:

Amylee said...

Such cute kids your family has! Way to go on the race as well- only 8 weeks postpartum- that's amazing! Good luck on your 10K.

Taylor Family said...

Nathan is so big he is adorable. I think the third kid has to be good because you are so much busier. I hope to see you on Saturday.

The Wangsgard's said...

Thanks Amy... Hopefully I can become as good of a runner as you!
I'm excited to see you too Nikki. We'll see who's baby is the biggest... Fattest... tonight. Hs Ha

Our Favorites...


Music