Thursday, August 5, 2010

ALL GIRLY STUFF...

Madi's cousin Audrey had her 4th birthday party yesterday. Madi has been excited for this party for weeks! It started out at her house where they decorated mirrors with jewels and glitter. Ate pink cupcakes, pink cookies, pink fruit dip, and anything else pink! Opened presents, and jumped on the trampoline all while wearing their tutu's. Mariel had every detail covered of coarse!

Then they headed to Mariel's sister-in-laws salon synergy, where the girls were pampered! They got their hair done, nails and toes done, and loved all the attention.






The girls even got glitter and spray paint put in their hair. I think Madi was in heaven!

The two of them came up with this pose all by themselves... I think we are in trouble!


Watch out 4 year old boys... HERE WE COME! Ha Ha Ya right!



Madi asked for 3 different colors for her nails, plus to top it off with glitter on top with a flower.
SPOILED!

Here is the finished product! What a fun party! Thanks Mariel for planning it and inviting Madi!

2 comments:

just dandee said...

Oh my. What a perfect girly party!!! I bet they all had so much fun. What a great summer you've had. Great pictures. Can't wait for Bear Lake!

Ashley said...

That picture of the "posers" is so stinkin cute. Models! What a fin party, I think I will have to have a party like that for Taylor, she needs to be a little more girly! Madie, what a doll- I miss her, and you! Hope you are feeling well, and everyone. Love ya Mel.

Our Favorites...


Music