Here are some random pictures of an update of what we've been doing before our baby comes... Kev begs his Dad daily for motorcycle rides.

Our neighbors let our kids go for horse back rides. Kev wasn't so sure about it at first, but once Dad jumped on he loved it.

Madi of coarse loves anything new and adventurous! She jumped right on and was ready to go!

Kev decided to ride his toy 4 wheeler into our basement door and gave himself a good goose egg. Luckily he didn't have any serious injuries...
And now to our big project

We are trying to get our yard in... finally. Last Saturday we rented a tractor to dig a tramp hole, moved a bunch of rocks, and put my family right to work! My family was so sweet to come dig, rake, and move dirt! We appreciate all of their help and couldn't have done it without them! We still have a brown dirt yard, but we are getting closer.

This is Ty working on the tramp hole after work until 12am! Our neighbors love Ty's late hours of noise.

Working along side Ty is my wonderful, young, ambitious Dad! He has been working on our walk out basement area for the last few nights. What a trooper! Thanks Dad! We owe you big time!
Thanks to everyone for your help with our yard! We appreciate your love and support. As for the baby update... I go in on the 18Th to be induced! Last night was the first night I have felt contractions consistently (including with my first two babies). Who knows, maybe I will have actually progressed past a 1 without drugs?! Ether way it feels good to have an end in sight.
4 comments:
Oh I feel so bad we weren't helping last Saturday with your yard! It looks like a ton of work! Are you working on it again this Saturday? I voted that your baby is a boy and thanks for your comment on our post! Hey, about a week and a half before you have your baby! I am so excited for you and your family!! What are you up to this weekend? We should play!!!!
I wish I could have come and helped you with the yard too! I would have been there if I knew! Hope all goes well with the little one coming. I know you have family and friends closer than me but if I can do anything please let me know! And I will be there! It was SO good to see you all. I miss and love you! And Matt promises me that when you're up to it later this summer we are going to come play!
Congrats on the baby! That's exciting! Maybe you can have the baby on my birthday, the 19th! Either way it's going to be a handful, after all it will be a gemini :) Good luck, hope it all goes well,
-Will
Don't you love how big projects always come around when you are pregnant. We are just starting our house on Monday. The same day as the baby is coming.
Post a Comment